Ground Floor Office Premises Suitable for Training, Schooling, Nursery, Clinical Uses Etc
- Ground floor glazed entrance doors
- Double glazing, central heating and fresh air ventilation system
- GIA 3,143 sq.ft (292 sq.m) open plan with glazed partitioning creating 5 offices / training rooms
- Currently configured as educational / training facility, although suitable for offices, training rooms, nursery
- On-site parking
- Easy access to A361 / A39, close to Sainburys and McDonalds
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Self contained glazed entrance door to:-
OPEN PLAN OFFICE / TRAINING AREA
GIA 69`10 x 45'0 (21.30m x 13.70m) Radiator heating, incorporating the following:-
5 x OFFICES / TRAINING ROOMS
Each with electrical heating
Eye and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink, stainless steel wash hand basin
Plus adjoining locker room
Car parking spaces for approximately 6 vehicles, with pay and display car parking close by.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is situated on an established part of the Roundswell Business Park known as Oakwood Close. The premises are just off the A39 / A361 Link Road with Sainsbury's Supermarket at the entrance to the Business Park.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being mid terraced premises, the front elevations are brick facing under a pitched insulated clad roof. The premises are accessed at ground floor level via double glazed twin entrance doors and are configured with as predominately open plan space with glazed partitioning used to create 5 x offices / training rooms. Additional specification includes toilet facilities, kitchen / staff room double glazing, central heating, individual electric heaters, fire system, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting and a fresh air ventilation system. There is on site car parking for approximately 6 vehicles, with a further pay and display car park a close level walk away.
The premises are available by way of a new lease term, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
The premises currently form part of a larger property and will be reassessed. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.