Prominent Office Premises with Car Parking - Eligible for Small Business Rates Relief
- Located on highly prominent roadside location, with thousands of traffic movements per day
- Two storey office premises suitable for a wide variety of uses
- Main open plan office plus meeting room, reception area, kitchen and toilets
- 2 car parking spaces included and adjoining public car park
- Eligible for small business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Entrance door to open reception area with heating and cooling system, strip lighting, spot lighting, carpet
18'8 max x 13'8 (5.70 m x 4.15 80m) Carpet, heating and cooling system, spot lighting, trunking, strip lighting
Tiled floor, low level w.c., radiator heating, wash hand basin
Base units, stainless steel wash hand basin
OPEN PLAN OFFICE
36'0 max x 14'10 (10.95 m x 4.50m) Triple aspect windows, carpet tiles, vaulted ceiling with exposed roof beams, strip lighting, emergency lighting, heating and cooling system, sky lights, trunking
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The roadside premises are located on Pilton Causeway which provides easy access to both the Town Centre, via the High Street, and the A361. Adjoining the premises is a public car park.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being two storey office premises with brick elevations under a pitched slate roof, the premises provide office accommodation of approximately 652 sq.ft (61 sq.m) plus ground floor reception area, toilet and kitchen facilities. The offices have been fitted to provide contemporary accommodation with air conditioning (heating and cooling), spot lighting and open plan first floor space with feature valuated ceiling and exposed roof beams. There is a brick paved walkway to the front of the premises and an adjoining area providing car parking for 2 vehicles. Further spaces available by way of season tickets for £500 per annum per vehicle.
The premises are available by way of a new lease from 1st July 2021.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £7,600 Rates Payable: £3,663 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.