Beachside Office Premises and Storage - Scope for Many Uses Subject to Planning Permission
- Modern two storey premises
- Currently configured as ground floor storage and first floor office
- One off location at entrance to Northam Burrows
- Overlooking The Burrows and beach
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses including holiday use, 2 x surf pods, workshop, subject to planning permission
- Kitchen and toilet facilities, car parking space (by separate negotiation)
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
22`11 x 7`0 (7.00 m x 2.15 m) Former changing rooms with wood panelling, under floor heating, thermostat, humidistat, drainage, double doors to covered brick paved area
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, wall heater, tiled flooring, under floor heating, thermostat, 'ready' for shower connection
External staircase, double glazed stable door:-
24`7 x 8`6 (7.50m x 2.60m) Acoustic sound proofing, waterproof wood effect flooring, 3 x Velux windows, electric heating, CCTV system, trunking, worktop. Glazed partition to kitchen with worktop, base unit, fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit
To the front of the property are bike hoops and to the rear an under stairs drying / storage area.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
This well-known seaside village welcomes a steady stream of visitors every year, thanks to its wide expanse of sandy beach, attractions and events. It has a strong resident community that makes use of the village’s shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, and the Local Plan allows for business development and the building of around 1,000 new homes. Being also only 1 mile from the larger village of Northam, 2 miles from the pretty fishing village of Appledore, and 2 miles from the larger town of Bideford, people tend to move freely between these locations (linked by a regular bus route), which is of benefit to any businesses based here. North Devon’s commercial centre of Barnstaple is also nearby (11 miles).
The property is situated in Pebbleridge Road adjoining Northam Burrows, overlooking the famous Pebbleridge.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The modern two storey premises has rendered elevations at ground floor level and concrete board cladding at first floor level under a pitched slate roof with 3 Velux windows. Currently configured as ground floor store and first floor office the unique nature of the location means the property overlooks Northam Burrows and the beach. The ground floor (former changing rooms) offers 160 sq.ft (15 sq.m) with under floor heating, drainage, thermostat and toilet also with under floor heating as well as being 'ready' for the connection of a shower. The first floor is accessed by an external staircase and has a double glazed stable door and a floor area of 209 sq.ft with 3 Velux windows, acoustic sound proofing, electric radiators, down lighters, waterproof wood effect flooring, trunking, 6 camera CCTV and kitchen with base unit, worktop, fridge/freezer. Additional specification includes bike hoops to the front, under stairs drying / storage area, covered brick paved area between main building and single storey toilet. Our clients own a car parking space close by in the car park and this could be made available to rent or purchase by separate negotiation.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest. It is thought the property is suitable for a wide variety of uses such as surf pods, holiday let, surfboard shaping workshop, subject to planning permission. Our clients have had an informal meeting with the local council to discuss alternative uses and a local architect has drawn up draft plans for holiday accommodation, these are available upon request.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.