Quayside Premises Comprising Office / Retail Unit with Extensive 4/5 Bedroomed Maisonette Above
- Highly prominent Quayside and Town Centre location
- Benefitting from extensive pedestrian footfall and vehicle movements
- Adjacent to Santander Bank
- Ground floor office / retail premises of circa 748 sq.ft (69 sq.m)
- Self contained 4 / 5 bedroomed maisonette above benefitting from river views
- Of interest to owner occupiers and investors alike
- Available due to the relocation and expansion of existing business
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
OFFICE / RETAIL UNIT
Single fronted premises, shop depth 48`0 (14.65m) x max width 15'7 (4.75m) carpet tiles, recessed ceiling lights, uplighters, electric heating, 2 x rear meeting rooms, toilet facilities, rear access onto Queen Street
Accessed from a rear self contained entrance onto Queen Street:-
Entrance door leading to hallway with carpet, radiator heating, under stairs cupboard
Eye and base units, radiator heating, vinyl flooring, integrated fridge, integrated oven and hob
13`8 x 10`4 (4.15m x 3.15m) Carpet, radiator heating
16`2 x 12`2 (4.90m x 3.70m) Bay window with views over river Torridge, fireplace, radiator heating
Landing with carpet, radiator heating
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, radiator heating
Low level w.c.
13`9 x 10`7 (4.20m x 3.20m) Carpet, radiator heating
15`7 x 13`4 (4.75m x 4.05m) Carpet, radiator heating, fitted wardrobes, views over river Torridge
Landing with storage cupboard
12`8 x 10`0 (3.85m x 3.05m) Carpet, radiator heating
Carpet, radiator heating, views over river Torridge
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The premises are situated on The Quay, adjacent to Santander Bank, close to a wide variety of retail, office and leisure users. The Quay is the main arterial road into and through Bideford and as such enjoys high volumes of vehicle movements each day as well as pedestrian footfall.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The premises is of four storey construction under a pitched slate roof with a single fronted office / retail unit extending to approximately 748 sq.ft (69 sq.m) at ground floor level. The upper floor elevations are constructed from Peters Marland brick, with the window openings having feature red sacramental brick archways. At first floor level is a feature bay window. There is a self contained rear entrance to the 4/5 bedroomed maisonette, which is located over 3 floors which the front facing rooms, including the lounge, having views over the river Torridge. The maisonette has central heating for which a new boiler was installed in 2016.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest, with full vacant possession.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.