Modern Office Premises with Air Conditioning and On Site Car Parking
- Office space of 1,739 sq.ft (162 sq.m) comprising of main open plan office, meeting room and interview room
- High specification suite including air conditioning, key fob entry, comms trunking, double glazed entrance doors and windows
- Kitchenette, toilet facilities and patio area
- On site car parking for 10 vehicles
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Double glazed entrance door giving access to lobby
MAIN OPEN PLAN OFFICE
GIA 1,451 sq.ft (135 sq.m) 71`10 x 20`2 (21.90m x 6.15m) Air conditioning, comms trunking, double glazed windows, kitchenette with stainless steel single drainer sink, hot water heater, false ceiling with recessed LED lighting
15`11 x 11`6 (4.85m x 3.50m) Carpet, comms trunking, radiator heating
8`11 x 8`6 (2.70m x 2.60m) Carpet, comms trunking, air conditioning, electric heater
Tiled floor, stainless steel single drainer sink, eye and base units
Low level w.c.
Low level w.c.
To the front of the premises is a brick paved patio area, with parking for 10 vehicles within the shared car park.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is located within Fishleigh Road, just off the A39 / A361 Link Road on the Roundswell Business Park. At the entrance of this part of the Estate are McDonalds and the Hyundai Car Showroom. Other nationals in the immediate vicinity include Costa, Home Bargains and Dunelm Mill. The site is also close to the footbridge and cycle path adjacent to the planned “park and change” car park.
Being a ground floor office suite of 1,739 sq.ft (162 sq.m) which forms part of a larger building known as Golden Coast. This self contained office suite is surplus to requirement. The offices are accessed from the side of the building along a brick paved pathway, double glazed double doors lead to a lobby and in turn the main open plan office. Further areas include a meeting room, interview office and toilets. Additional specification includes false ceiling with recessed LED lighting, comms trucking, air conditioning, double glazed windows, kitchenette and toilet facilities. To the front of the premises is car parking for 10 vehicles.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease with long and short term propositions considered upon merit. As the premises form part of a larger building there will be a fixed monthly figure of £500 for utilities including water, electric and gas.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £13,500 Rates Payable: £6,507 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.