Highly Prominent Office Premises with On Site Car Parking
- Open plan office space plus meeting room / managers office
- Modern first floor office space of 2,200 sq.ft (204 sq.m)
- Specification including air conditioning, new carpets and decoration, double glazing, false ceiling with recessed lighting, toilets and kitchenette
- Located adjacent to Majestic Wine and Enterprise, McDonalds and Lidl close by
- On site car parking for 6 vehicles
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 2,200 sq.ft (204 sq.m) Open plan air conditioned office space with corner meeting room / managers office
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The high profile premises are located on Eastern Avenue and Old Station Road which has approximately 20,000 traffic movements per day, with Eastern Avenue being the main arterial road into Barnstaple just off the North Devon Link Road (A361). Other occupiers in this development include Majestic Wine, Enterprise Car Hire, Johnstone Leyland and Archant (producing the local newspaper the Gazette and Advertiser). Adjoining the site, occupiers include McDonalds Restaurant and Lidl supermarket.
The property comprises a terrace of business units fronting Eastern Avenue and Old Station Road with on site car parking. The property is of steel frame construction with part brick and glazed elevations under a pitched tiled roof. Internally the office has a shared entrance porch leading to a self contained stairway giving access to the first floor accommodation. In total the offices provide a GIA 2,200 sq.ft (204 sq.m) of predominately open plan space with an additional meeting room / managers office. Specification includes false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, air conditioning, fire alarm system, dual aspect double glazed windows front and rear. Prior to tenants occupation the premises will be redecorated, new carpets fitted and new toilets and kitchenette being installed. There are 3 double bays for the parking of 6 vehicles.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease, with short and long term proposition considered upon merit
The premises currently forms part of a larger rating assessment as such the business rates will be reassessed. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs.
All mains connected.
If applicable at the prevailing rate.