Newly Developed Office Suite of 1.272 sq.ft (119 sq.m) on Establised Business Park
The Accomodation (comprises)
53`9 max x 25`11 max (16.40 m x 7.90 m) NIA 1,272 sq.ft (119 sq.m) Double glazed access doors, double glazed windows, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, CAT 5 cabling, air conditioning
The premises are made available by way of a new lease in the Landlords standard form for the Estate, with the lease term by negotiation. The lease is to be held on full repairing and insuring terms with a quarterly service charge payable.
To be assessed.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs.
The rental of the units attract VAT, at the prevailing rate.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the areas Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge at an estimated cost of £40m.
Benning Court was developed in 2008 and consists of office, warehouse, industrial and trade counter units off Riverside Road on Pottington Business Park. There are a variety of mixed users in the immediate vicinity including Screwfix, HSS Hire and the Driving Standards Agency as well a number of regional and local businesses. Pottington Business Park has been subject to considerable development over the last few years including improved access from the downstream bridge.
The Property and Construction
Within a terrace of office units, the premises are of steel frame construction with double glazed windows to the front and rear. There is brick work to the exterior of the premises to approximately 4` (1.2 m). The ground floor offices provides circa NIA 1,272 sq.ft (119 sq.m) with specification including double glazed entrance door, air conditioning, suspended ceiling with recessed strip lighting, spot lighting, IT trunking, fire system, kitchenette and toilet facilities with disability friendly fit.