Industrial / Warehouse Premises of 8,000 SQ.FT (743 SQ.M)
- Located on A361 Braunton Road
- Specification including 3 electric roller shutter doors, Three Phase Electricity, gas warehouse heater, ground floor reception office
- Car parking to front
- Available by way of a new lease
- Additional office accommodation available by separate negotiation if desired
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
118`10 x 79`3 max (36.20m x 24.15m max) GIA 7,958 sq.ft (739 sq.m) Personnel entrance door with office counter, office, staff room and toilet facilities. Main warehouse with 3 x electric roller shutter doors, gas warehouse space heater, electrical sockets, Three Phase sockets.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is situated on Two Rivers Industrial Estate, which fronts Braunton Road, being the main arterial road from the north into Barnstaple Town. There are a variety of mixed industrial and office users in the immediate vicinity as well as Volkswagen vehicle dealership being located opposite the Estate.
Being of steel frame construction the industrial / workshop premises has external insulated profiled steel clad elevations with internal block work to circa 9' (2.75m) and an over sheeted profiled steel roof. Having a gross internal area of 7,958 sq.ft (739 sq.m) this incorporates reception office, staff room and toilet facilities. The main industrial premises has 3 electric roller shutter doors, personnel access door, Three Phase electricity, gas space heater as well as car parking to the front of the premises.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease, with the provision of a service charge for maintenance of communal parts of the Estate. There is an adjoining office premises which is available by separate negotiation if desired.
All mains connected, including gas and Three Phase electricity.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable at the prevailing rate.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £22,500 Rates Payable: £10,845 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.