New Development of 13 Industrial / Warehouse Units - 11 Already Sold
- Development of new industrial units from 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - 3,003 sq.ft (279 sq.m)
- Potential for larger units if required
- Highly prominent business park development located between Barnstaple and Braunton on A361
- Specification including 16' (5m) eaves height, Three Phase electricity, electric roller shutter, 100mm wall and roof insulation, power float floor
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
UNITS 1 & 2 - 3,003 sq.ft (279 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 3 - 1,508 sq.ft (14 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 4 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 5 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 6 - 1,646 sq.ft (153 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 7 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 8 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 9 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) -
UNIT 10 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) -
UNIT 11 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 12 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - SOLD
UNIT 13 - 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - SOLD
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
The site is situated just off the Chivenor Cross roundabout on the A361 with Barnstaple lying circa 2 miles south and Braunton 1 mile north. Access to the M5 motorway is via the North Devon Link Road which connects to Junction 27.
North Devon Business Park extends to 8.22 hectares (20.30 acres) and is set to comprises of a mixed use modern business park. The development includes a new Park & Ride, which will provide access into Barnstaple town centre. Nearby occupiers include Perrigo UK and Travis Perkins. 'The Landings' housing development, close to North Devon Business Park, has recently been completed by Bovis Homes.
This phase of development is being undertaken on a 1.5 acre site and will comprise of 13 newly constructed industrial, workshop and warehouse units in 3 terraces. Units 1 - 6 are due for completion by March 2019 with Units 7 -13 due for completion by late Spring / Summer 2019. There are unit sizes from 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) - 3,003 sq.ft (279 sq.m) with the option of adjoining units being sold / leased to provide larger premises if required. Specification of the premises includes 100mm roof and wall insulation, BT connection, electric roller shutter door, double glazed personnel door, Three Phase electricity, power float floor, pipe work 'ready' for toilet connection, 16' (5m) eaves height (suitable for the installation of a mezzanine floor). To the front of each unit will be car parking with Estate parking and turning for lorries.
The premises are made available by way of a Freehold sale or the granting of a new commercial lease, with lease term by negotiation. There will be a service charged levied, proportion on floor area, for maintenance of communal areas such as car parking, landscaping etc.
To be assessed.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.