Modern Industrial Unit with Mezzanine Floor and Office Space Providing 4,022 sq.ft (374 sq.m)
- Situated on established trading Estate
- Ground floor workshop, reception and office
- Mezzanine floor and first floor offices
- On site car parking
- Available by way of a new lease
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
GIA 2,135 sq.ft (198 sq.m) Roller shutter door, reception entrance with double glazed entrance door, office, toilet facilities, stairs to:-
1,396 sq.ft (130 sq.m) plus:-
OFFICE AND ANCILLARY SPACE
Currently configured as office measuring 17`7 x 16`2 (5.35m x 4.90m) laminate floor, double glazing, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting. Office / workroom measuring 16`7 x 12`6 (5.05m x 3.80m) carpet, strip lighting
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Mullacott Industrial Estate is within 5 minutes drive of Ilfracombe on the North Devon coast with access from the A361 Mullacott Cross Roundabout. The Estate has seen considerable development and growth over the last few years with an assortment of business operators on the Estate.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Within a development of purpose built industrial units within 3 terraces, this end of terrace unit is of steel portal frame construction with block and profiled steel elevations with insulated profiled roof cladding and approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Internally the premises has a GIA 2,135 sq.ft (198 sq.m) comprising of workshop, reception entrance and office. There is a mezzanine floor above the main workshop providing a further 1,396 sq.ft (130 sq.m). Additional specification includes roller shutter door, personnel door, 2 x first floor offices, three phase electricity, toilet facilities and car parking to the front of the unit.
The premises are available way of a new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £13,000 Rates Payable: £6,266 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We understand the rent is subject to VAT, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity (Three Phase) and drainage.