Manufacturing / Warehouse Unit Of Approximately 10,000 sq.ft (933 sq.m) - Available To Buy Or Lease
- Ground floor area 9,406 sq.ft (874 sq.m) with mezzanine offices and stores of 2,535 sq.ft (236 sq.m)
- Yard and car parking to front of unit
- Situated on established Trading Estate close to Taw Bridge
- Available for Freehold purchase to letting
- Of interest to owner occupiers, investors and developers alike
Manufacturing / Industrial Unit
139'7 x 68'5 (42.55m x 20.85m) Double span unit, internal block work to 11' (3.35m), 2 x gas hot hair blowers, three phase electricity, compressed air ring, 3 x offices, kitchen / staff room, ladies and gents toilets, roller shutter door and loading bay, 2 x double glazed personnel entrance doors
2,184 (203 sq.m)
351 sq.ft (33 sq.m)
To the front of the premises is a concrete and tarmacadam yard for car parking and external storage.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the area's Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge at an estimated cost of £40m.
The property is located on Upcott Avenue with an assorted mix of users in the immediate vicinity including Bookers Cash & Carry, Nissan Car Showroom, Jewsons and Magnet Kitchens.
The Property and Construction
Being a double span industrial unit with brink elevations to circa 11' (3.35m) with profiled cladding above. There are two double glazed personnel entrances, loading bay and roller shutter door to the front as well as tarmacadam and concrete car parking and yard area. Internally the premises provides a ground floor of 9,406 sq.ft (874 sq.m) with mezzanine stores and offices of circa 2,535 sq.ft (236 sq.m) with specification including three phase electricity, 2 x gas hot air blowers, compressed air ring, staff room, 3 x ground floor offices and toilet facilities.
Our client is inviting offers for the Freehold interest, alternatively rental propositions will be considered, with short and long terms leases considered upon merit.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £26,500 Rates Payable: £12,773 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.