Industrial / Warehouse Premises Totaling 5,669 SQ.FT (527 SQ.M) With On Site Car Parking
- Situated on edge on Town Trading Estate
- Ground floor workshop of 2,977 sq.ft (277 sq.m)
- First floor of 2,692 sq.ft (250 sq.m), suitable for office, storage, additional workspace
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, electric roller shutter door and double glazed entrance door
- Available by way of a new lease
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 2,977 sq.ft (277 sq.m) 67'7 x 44'0 (20.60 m x 13.40 m) Double glazed entrance door, electric roller shutter, warehouse lighting, stairs to adjoining:-
GIA 2,692 sq.ft (250 sq.m) 67`7 x 39`10 (20.60m x 12.15m) Suitable for storage, office or further workspace
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Known as the ‘Gateway to Exmoor’, South Molton is a traditional market town set in beautiful countryside and not far from North Devon’s beaches – yet it is also just 25 miles from the M5 via the main A361, and around 45 minutes from the airport at Exeter. South Molton’s resident population of 6,000 (including nearby villages) will soon be expanded thanks to the imminent 1,200 new houses outlined on the Local Plan, and will continue to be joined by visitors attracted to the town’s traditional centre and wide range of independent businesses. The notable towns of Barnstaple (11 miles), Bideford (20 miles), Ilfracombe (25 miles), Tiverton (19 miles) and Torrington (18 miles) are also nearby.
The premises is located on a small Trading Estate on the edge of Town within the former Simmette premises. Situated on a corner site the premises fronts both South Street and Cooks Cross, with the Town Centre a level walk from the premises.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The premises are of steel portal frame constructed under a profiled pitched roof with approximately 5% translucent roof panels. To the front of the premises is insulated steel cladding with additional translucent panels to provide further natural light within the premises. The main workshop offers 2,977 sq.ft (277 sq.m) which can be accessed either by an electric roller shutter door or via a separate double glazed access door. There is a wide treed staircase within the workshop providing access to an adjoining first floor area which could be utilised as office, storage or further workspace. To the front of the premises is car parking.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £12,000 Rates Payable: £5,784 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less could be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers should make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
VAT is applicable, at the prevailing rate.