Modern Industrial / Business Unit with Free Electricity from Solar Panels
- Modern premises of 2,852 sq.ft (265 sq.m)
- Eaves height suitable by expansion by way of a mezzanine floor
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, electric roller shutter, separate personnel door, toilet facilities
- On site car parking
- Fitted with solar panels providing free electricity to the unit
- Eligible for small business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
INDUSTRIAL UNIT / WAREHOUSE
GIA 2,852 sq.ft (265 sq.m) Electric roller shutter door, double glazed personnel access door, power floated floor, toilet facilities
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Molton town centre 0.5 mile; Barnstaple 10 miles; Bideford 16 miles; access to the M5 at Tiverton c. 20 miles, as well as good aerial roads leading into Mid Devon.
The site represents an ideal location for business with direct access to the North Devon Link Road and the gateway to Exmoor. Pathfields Business Park has undergone significant expansion in recent years including various office and industrial developments.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Within a terrace of modern unit which were developed in 2013. The premises provides a floor area of 2,852 sq.ft (265 sq.m) with the premises constructed from a steel portal frame under a pitched and insulated profiled steel clad roof with 10% translucent roof panels. Externally there is brick facing as well as insulated profiled steel cladding, roller shutter door and separate personnel access door. Additional specification includes power floated floor, Three Phase electricity, toilet facilities, on-site parking as well as the added benefit of the unit being fitted with solar panels producing an element of free electricity for the unit.
The premises are available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. The lease to be held on full repairing and insuring terms with a service charge payable estimated at £75 per month. A three month rental deposit to be held by the Landlords.
We understand VAT is payable, at the prevailing rate.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £11,750 Rates Payable: £5,664 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Mains water, electricity (Three Phase), drainage, telephone connection.
The incoming Tenant to be responsible for the Landlords legal fees in the creation of the new lease, estimated at £600 plus VAT.