Modern Industrial / Warehouse Premises Just 3 Miles From Aller Cross Roundabout
- Premises of 3,619 sq.ft (336 sq.m)
- Countryside location yet 3 miles from A361
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, 3 x roller shutters, separate personnel access doors, eaves height suitable for a mezzanine floor, kitchenette, office, LED lighting
- On site car parking
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 3,619 sq.ft (336 sq.m) 1 x electric roller shutter door, 2 x manual roller shutter doors, 2 x double glazed personnel doors, LED lighting, toilet facilities, kitchenette, offices, intruder alarm
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
The premises are situated approximately 2 miles from the village of Filleigh and 3 miles from the A361 Aller Cross Roundabout. Barnstaple is approximately 10 miles to the west. Hill Industrial Estate comprises of a number of industrial units, workshops and offices set within countryside surroundings.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The premises are of steel portal frame construction under an insulated profiled steel clad roof with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Externally there is profiled steel cladding to all elevation with block work 5` (1.5m) to all internal elevations. Additional specification includes 1 x electric roller shutter door, 2 x manual roller shutter doors, LED lighting, kitchenette, office, 2 x personnel access doors, intruder alarm. The unit provides a GIA of 3,619 sq.ft (336 sq.m) and was formerly two units, the partition wall between the two units could be instated if desired to provide units of 2,362 sq.ft (219 sq.m) and 1.257 sq.ft (117 sq.m) . To the front of the premises is car parking as well as communal / visitor car parking.
The whole premises are available by way of a new lease, although proposals for the unit to be split will be considered.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £12,500 Rates Payable: £6,025 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of between £12,000 and £15,000 may be eligible to apply for business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs