Modern Industrial / Warehouse Unit with Food Preparation Kitchen, Office Space and Trade Counter Entrance, 1,415 sq.ft (131 sq.m)
- Situated on Established Trading Estate
- Currently configured as warehouse, food preparation kitchen, office and toilet facilities
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, roller shutter door, glazed trade counter entrance doors
- Eligible for full business rates relief
- Available to purchase or lease
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
The unit is of modern steel portal frame construction under a profiled pitched roof. There is internal block work to all elevations and profiled steel cladding to the external elevations.
Further specification includes:- Three Phase Electricity, glazed trade counter entrance, roller shutter door, personnel door, power floated floor, strip lighting, disabled toilet and store cupboards. Additional office space and reception entrance has been created within the unit as well as a food preparation kitchen with plastic clad walls, non slip floor, heat exchanger and hot water heater.
GIA 1,415 sq.ft (131 sq.m) measuring 40`2 x 35`3 (12.25 m x 10.75 m) incorporating office with strip lighting. Double door glazed entrance, with additional roller shutter, to main workshop / storage area.
Low level w.c., hand rail, wash hand basin
Plastic clad walls, non slip floor, 1 x stainless steel wash hand basin, heat exchanger, hot water heater and 2 x stainless steel sink and drainer units.
3 X STOREROOMS
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The unit is situated on part of the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate, known as Daddon Moor, just off the A39, close to the Atlantic Retail Village and ASDA Supermarket. There are a variety of mixed users on the industrial estate including the Plumb Centre and City Plumbing.
The premises are available purchase by way of a 999 year lease, alternatively our clients will consider rental propositions.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £8,200 Rates Payable: £3,952 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.