Modern Industrial / Warehouse Premises with Solar Panels Fitted Producing Free Electricity
- Two adjoining units of 2,012 sq.ft (187 sq.m) and 2,030 sq.ft (189 sq.m)
- Available individual or as one larger unit
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, electric roller shutter, separate personnel door, eaves height suitable for a mezzanine floor
- Car parking to front plus visitor car parking area
- Eligible for small business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 2,030 sq.ft (189 sq.m) Electric roller shutter door, double glazed personnel door, toilet facilities, power floated floor, fire alarm, suitable height for mezzanine floor
GIA 2,012 sq.ft (187 sq.m) Electric roller shutter door, double glazed personnel door, office, toilet facilities, power floated floor, fire alarm, suitable height for mezzanine floor
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Known as the ‘Gateway to Exmoor’, South Molton is a traditional market town set in beautiful countryside and not far from North Devon’s beaches – yet it is also just 25 miles from the M5 via the main A361, and around 45 minutes from the airport at Exeter. South Molton’s resident population of 6,000 (including nearby villages) will soon be expanded thanks to the imminent 1,200k new houses outlined on the Local Plan, and will continue to be joined by visitors attracted to the town’s traditional centre and wide range of independent businesses. The notable towns of Barnstaple (11 miles), Bideford (20 miles), Ilfracombe (25 miles), Tiverton (19 miles) and Torrington (18 miles) are also nearby.
The site represents an ideal location for business with direct access to the North Devon Link Road.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The units form part of a terrace of five industrial / workshop / warehouse units. The units are constructed to a high specification and includes brick facing, electronic roller shutter door, insulated steel profile external panelling, steel profile boxed sections, insulated roof panelling with 10% translucent roof panels, power floated floor, toilet facilities and fire alarm. Solar panels have been fitted to the units which provide an element of free electricity. The two units provide a floor area of 2,012 (187 sq.m) and 2,030 sq.ft (189 sq.m) respectively and could be leased to create one larger unit if desired. To the front of each unit is car parking as well as communal / visitor car parking on the Estate.
The premises are available by way of a new lease, with short and long term proposition considered upon merit.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the area available is currently assessed as follows:- Unit 1a Rateable Value: £8,850 Rates Payable: £4,266 (to be re-assessed), Unit 2 Rateable Value: £8,100 Rates Payable: £3,904. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity, drainage, (no gas), telephone connection. Solar panels providing an element of electricity.