6.25 Acre Site With Planning Consent For Industrial / Business & Office Units Comprising Of Circa 77,000 sq.ft (7,153 sq.m)
- Consent for mixed development of industrial, business and office units
- 6.50 acres site consent with an additional 9.7 acres with future potential for residential / industrial development
- Two storey office premises on site ready for letting / resale, circa 4,200 sq.ft (390 sq.m)
- Unit sizes suitable for owner occupier purchase or renta
Our client is inviting offers for the Freehold interest of the whole site, although they will consider offers for 6.50 acre site to which the planning consent relates, without the additional 9.69 acres.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Torrington is a small market town with a large agricultural hinterland, situated approximately 7 miles to the south east of the administrative centre of Bideford and approximately 11 miles to the south west of the sub regional centre of Barnstaple.
Beara Head Business Park is situated approximately 0.5 miles North of Torrington, in School Lane, which is also the location for Dartington Crystal Factory and Family Attraction.
The whole site consists of 16.25 acres with planning consent granted for “Proposed Industrial Redevelopment” relating to 6.56 acres of the site. The entire development consists of 77,000 sq.ft (7, 153 sq.m) with a varying range of industrial / business unit sizes. Consent was originally approved under planning permission 1/1161/2007/OUT. Already situated onsite is a two storey office premises, providing circa 4,200 sq.ft (390 sq.m), which is suitable for letting or resale once a purchase is completed. Development work on the first phase of units has been started with one of the units having had its steel frame and roof constructed.
The remaining 9.69 acres adjoin the site and are considered to have possible future development potential.
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the Local Planning Authority, Torridge District Council, Tel: (01237) 428700.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own.
Mains electricity and gas, currently private water and drainage.