Edge of Town Workshop Premises - Currently Income Producing but Suitable for Owner Occupiers
- Currently configured as 2 workshops - 1,218 sq.ft (113 sq.m) and 660 sq.ft (61 sq.m) respectively
- 2 further workrooms of 207 sq.ft (19 sq.m) and 115 sq.ft (11 sq.m)
- Current income £7,712 per annum, estimated fully let rent roll £11,192 per annum
- Yard and car parking area to front
- Auction date: Friday 10th May 2019 at 2.00pm
- Auction venue: To be held on site
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
660 sq.ft (61 sq.m) Roller shutter with integral personnel door
1,218 sq.ft (113 sq.m) Roller shutter with integral personnel door
115 sq.ft (11 sq.m)
207 sq.ft (19 sq.m)
Separate ladies and gents toilets
To the front of the premises is yard area with car parking spaces demised for each unit. There are also further car parking spaces let to residents from the local area.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The property is situated in Pitt Lane within a small trading Estate adjacent to BT Telephone Exchange.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The main building provides a GIA of 1,878 sq.ft (174 sq.m) which is currently divided into two workshops of 1,218 sq.ft (113 sq.m) and 660 sq.ft (61 sq.m) respectively each with roller shutter and integral personnel door access. There is profiled cladding to all elevations under a pitched profiled clad roof, with 5% translucent roof panels. Adjoining the main building is a single storey extension providing further workrooms as well as communal toilet areas. To the front of the premises is car parking and yard space.
Mains water, drainage and electricity.
The property is sold subject to the general conditions of sale by public auction unless sold prior by private treaty.
Interested parties can obtain contract and legal information by contacting our clients solicitors:
Crosse Wyatt Solicitors, 7 East St, South Molton, North Devon, EX36 3BX. FAO Mr N Ayre, Tel: (01769) 572157.
Workshop 1 - Estimated rent £2,760 per annum
Workshop 2 - Let for £4,800 per annum
Workroom 1 - Let for £720 per annum
Workroom 2 - Estimated rent £720
5 car parking spaces let for £100 / quarter, £2,000 per annum
Current income £7,712 per annum, estimated fully let rent roll £11,192 per annum.
Lease details to be confirmed.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.