Established Industrial Estate Investment Showing Over 8% Return
- Established Industrial Estate of 9 units
- Former English Partnerships (South West RDA) development
- Units from 300 sq.ft (28 sq.) to 2,000 sq.ft (186 sq.m)
- Many long standing tenants
- Fully let and all FRI leases
- Current net rental £48,850 per annum
A tenancy schedule is available upon request.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Torrington is a small market town with a large agricultural hinterland, situated approximately 7 miles to the south east of the administrative centre of Bideford and approximately 11 miles to the south west of the sub regional centre of Barnstaple.
The premises are situated on the Town’s main trading estate known as Hatchmoor Industrial Estate. The estate is located off Hatchmoor Road (B3227), and has a mix of industrial, workshop and storage users, as well as a nursing home facility that has been developed on the edge of the estate.
The Industrial Estate comprises of 9 purpose built industrial units which were originally developed by English Partnerships (South West RDA). There are units sizes ranging from 300 sq.ft (28 sq.m) to 2,000 sq.ft (186 sq.m) with the premises of steel portal frame construction with brick facing and insulated profiled steel cladding to all elevations, with internal block work. There are approximately 10% translucent roof panels within the pitched profiled steel roof cladding. Each unit has its own roller shutter and separate personnel door. Additionally within each unit is three phase electricity, power floated floor and w.c. facilities. There is parking to the front of each unit as well as a additional communal parking for the units.
Our clients are inviting for the Freehold interest, with the benefit of the existing tenancies, which at present produce a rent roll of £48,850 per annum.
A service charge for maintenance of communal parts of the Estate is currently levied.
We understand VAT is not applicable on the sale.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.