High Street Retail / Office Premises with Self Contained Offices Above, Potential for Conversion to Residential, Subject to PP
- Prime High Street trading location
- Single fronted retail / office unit with rear kitchen and toilet facilities
- Adjacent and opposite national operators
- Of interest to owner occupier / investor / developer
- Upper floors with self contained rear access, currently configured as office accommodation suitable for letting, alternatively conversion to residential subject to PP
- Rear car parking and garage
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
SHOP / OFFICE UNIT
Single fronted shop unit, shop depth 26`10 (8.15m) x width 16'7 (5.05m) archway to:-
Rear STORE, KITCHENETTE and TOILET
With self contained access from New Street, being a suite of 6 offices over three floors, providing circa 846 sq.ft (79 sq.m), the premises are also let with a private and gated car parking area for 2 / 3 vehicles and garage / store.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The premises are situated on the High Street and can also be accessed from New Street. The Towns historic quayside area is close by which is also the location for much of the Towns car parking. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Vision Express, Lloyds Bank, New Look, Original Factory Outlet, M & Co, Co-Op Pharmacy and Poundstretcher.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being of four storey construction under a pitched slate roof, the ground floor single fronted shop premises provide circa 445 sq.ft (41 sq.m) with rear store, kitchenette and toilet facilities. The uppers floors have a self contained rear access from New Street and offers office accommodation over 3 floors, as well as rear car parking and garage / store.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest. The ground floor is currently vacant with rental proposals sought. The self contained upper floors, car parking and garage have previously been let for £4,750 per annum. It is thought the upper floors could be suitable for conversion to residential accommodation, subject to PP.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.