Prominent Ground Floor Office Premises with Car Parking
- Within favoured Roundswell Business Park office location
- Two connecting office premises, available as a whole or individually
- Unit 2a 1,067 sq.ft (99 sq.m) Unit 2b 1,865 sq.ft (173 sq.m) predominantly open plan space but also including meeting room, training room and interview offices
- Double aspect double glazing providing modern office environment with natural light
- On site car parking
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Central entrance lobby with double glazed double entrance doors, carpet
38`11 x 27`5 (11.85m x 8.35m) NIA 1,067 sq.ft (99 sq.m) Double glazed dual aspect windows, carpet, false ceiling with recessed lighting, rear training room
Both suites have doors leading to a rear service area which provides access to:
27`3 (8.30m) max x 57`11 (17.65m) max NIA 1,457 sq.ft (135 sq.m) Double glazed dual aspect windows, carpet, false ceiling with recessed lighting, server room, 2 x interview offices, internal staircase to:-
21`1 (6.40m) x 19`4 (5.90m) max NIA 408 sq.ft (38 sq.m) Double glazing, carpet, false ceiling with recessed lighting
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is located within Lauder Lane, just off the A39 / A361 Link Road, on Roundswell Business Park. The premises are close to the entrance of the estate with operators close by including Roundswell Toyota, McDonalds and Sainsburys.
Being two connecting office suites within a purposes built two storey office building with brickwork elevations and dual aspect double glazed windows. The premises are accessed via double glazed double doors leading to an inner hallway with the office suites to either side. Unit 2a provides 1,067 sq.ft (99 sq.m) of open plan space plus a training room. Unit 2b provides 1,457 sq.ft (135 sq.m) at ground floor being open plan plus two interview offices, with training space of 408 sq.ft (38 sq.m) at first floor level. There is a rear service area providing access to toilet facilities and kitchen, which are private if let to one Tenant and shared if let to two Tenants. Further specification within the premises in carpeting, false ceiling with recessed lighting, double glazed dual aspect windows, radiator heating, comms trunking. There is car parking to the front of the premises for 8 vehicles, double parked. Car parking will be allocated depending on the floor space taken and lease terms agreed.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease from November 2021, with a service charge based on £0.12 per sq.ft per annum for grounds maintenance. It is the Landlords preference to lease the premises to one Tenant, however proposal will be consider to split them. Rental Unit 2a - £9,500 per annum, Unit 2b - £17,500 per annum.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £24,500 Rates Payable: £11,809 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Should the premises be split the Rateable Value would be reassessed. Occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.