High Street Restaurant / Café Premises of circa 1,750 sq.ft (163 sq.m) - Former Banking Hall
- Close to nationals including M & Co, Specsaves and The Original Factory Outlet
- Former banking hall more recently trading as restaurant / cafe premises
- Ground floor circa 1,750 sq.ft (163 sq.m) plus first floor
- First floor with potential for owners / staff accommodation
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Internal Width 18'9 (5.70 m)
Built Depth 93'10 (28.60 m)
GIA 1,759 sq.ft (163 sq.m)
The premises are currently subdivided with partitioning to create a restaurant / take-away area to the front and kitchen to the rear. The partitioning could be removed to create one open plan space.
Ladies toilet with 2 x low level w.c's, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor
Gents toilet with 1 x low level w.c., wash hand basin, urinal, tiled walls and floor
Potential living room 281 sq.ft (26 sq.m)
Toilet and shower room
Store 75 sq.ft (7 sq.m)
Potential lounge 108 sq.ft (10 sq.m)
Potential bedroom 86 sq.ft (8 sq.m)
3 piece bathroom
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The property is situated on the Town’s High Street adjacent to M & Co, Poundstore with the Original Factory Outlet and Specsavers close by. Other occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Barclays Bank, Lloyds Bank, Boots and New Look. The Towns historic quayside area is approximately 200m away which is also the location for much of the Towns car parking.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being former Midland Bank premises, the two storey premises has a pitched roof to the front elevation with a mono pitched single storey extension to the rear. The ground floor provides a Gross Internal Area of circa 1,759 sq.ft (163 sq.m), currently configured as restaurant / take-away premises with rear kitchen. The first floor has been part converted to provide on-site accommodation although could be utilised for storage / office space if desired.
The premises are available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £11,750 and £5,100 Rates Payable: £5,664 and £2,458 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.