Town Centre Premises with Planning Consent for Conversion to Three Residential Units
- Town Centre location
- Rear access and car parking
- First and Second floor premises with consent to convert to three residential units, 2 x two bedroomed flats and 1 x studio flat
- Straight forward conversion works utilising much of the existing building layout
- Ideal self conversion project
14A Park Street - Ground Floor
FIRST AND SECOND FLOORS
With a self contained rear access, the first and second floors have consent to be converted to 2 x two bedroomed flats and 1 x studio flat and utilise much of the existing layout within the conversion plans.
To the rear of the property is a storeroom which is to be converted to lockable storage if conversion of the upper floors takes place.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minehead which is the only town on the coast within the Exmoor National Park has a population of approximately 11,000 and lies approximately five miles to the east of Porlock. There are many attractions within the town of and in the immediate vicinity, including Butlins Holiday Camp and many sandy beaches.
Park Street is situated within the Town Centre adjoining the main retail parade known as The Avenue, which connects to Warren Road being the Town’s Seafront. There are a wide variety of occupiers in the immediate vicinity including retail, office and leisure users, with national operators close by.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being first and second floor premises within a three storey building with a pitched slate roof. There is self contained rear access to the upper floors, which were formerly storage and now have planning permission for the conversion of these parts to form three residential units, 2 x two bedroomed flats of 770 sq.ft (72 sq.m) and 799 sq.ft (74 sq.m) respectively and 1 x studio flat of 277 sq.ft (26 sq.m). Plans are available from the Agents upon request. It is thought the conversion work should be quite straight forward given the plans utilise the majority of the existing building layout. The planning application number is 3/21/11/118.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest which includes the Long Leasehold interest of the ground floor shop premises.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.