Main Road Healthcare Premises with On Site Car Parking
- Currently configured as Orthodontists surgery
- Road fronted location with car parking for approximately 12 vehicles
- Floor area of 2,165 sq.ft (201 sq.m) including reception, waiting room, 3 treatment rooms, offices and storage
- Suitable for a wide variety of healthcare occupiers
Entrance porch with tiled flooring leading to:-
208 sq.ft (19 sq.m) Vinyl flooring to front reception desk, carpet to rear, radiator heating
284 sq.ft (26 sq.m) Bay window, dado rail, carpet
With side entrance and reception counter
TREATMENT ROOM 1
371 sq.ft (35 sq.m) Non slip flooring, Velux window, double glazing, radiator heating, sink units
STORE / OFFICE
Non slip flooring
TREATMENT ROOM 2
440 sq.ft (41 sq.m) Non slip flooring, dual aspect, double glazing
TREATMENT ROOM 3
161 sq.ft (15 sq.m)
Stainless steel single drainer sink
163 sq.ft (15 sq.m) Double glazing, carpet, radiator heating
TOILET AND SHOWER ROOM
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The subject property is on a main thoroughfare through Newport, a busy residential area on the outskirts of Barnstaple town centre. Newport enjoys a considerable quantity of facilities including Newport Primary School, as well as the Park School Community College. Newport is generally considered to be a favoured residential area of town and is close to the town centre with direct access to both Link Roads and the old Exeter Road.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a semi detached 3 storey premises under a pitched slate roof, with a letter single storey extension also with pitched slate roof. The property is currently configured as an Orthodontists surgery with ground floor reception, waiting room and treatment room, two further first floor treatments rooms and additional office / achieve rooms, with a total floor area of 2,165 sq.ft (201 sq.m). Specification of the property includes double glazing, gas central heating and fitted treatment rooms including non slip flooring. There is on site car parking, with 2/3 spaces to the front and the remainder accessed to the side and rear of the property, offering an additional 10 spaces.
Our clients are inviting proposals for an assignment of their existing lease which expires in June 2027, at a current rent of £25,000 per annum. Alternatively our clients will consider sub tenancy proposals.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £10,000 Rates Payable: £4,800 based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.