Edge of Town Fitted Commercial Kitchen Premises
- Commercial kitchen with freezer storage, dry store and office
- Kitchen fitted in 2019 with equipment available by separate negotiation
- Equipment including extraction, 2 x combi ovens, 6 burner oven, Bain Marie, double deep fat fryer, assorted freezers and chillers, non-slip flooring, plastic clad walls
- Edge of Town location with on-site car parking for 2 vehicles
- Eligible for 100% small business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
291 sq.ft (27 sq.m) Non slip flooring, plastic clad walls, stainless steel preparation benches, 2 x combi ovens, extraction system, 6 burner oven, 1 double sink, 1 single sink, Bain Marie, stainless stee wash hand basin, double deep fat fryer
FREEZER / FRIDGE STORE
2 x freezers, fridge, non-slip flooring
Chest freezer, chiller
Separate ladies and gents toilets with shared cloakroom
207 sq.ft (19 sq.m) Laminate flooring, LED lighting
To the front / side of the premises are 2 car parking spaces.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The property is situated in Pitt Lane within a small trading Estate adjacent to BT Telephone Exchange.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The single storey premises provides a fitted commercial kitchen of 291 sq.ft (27 sq.m) plus dry store, stockroom, toilet facilities as well as office of 207 sq.ft (19 sq.m). The premises were fitted as a commercial kitchen in 2019 with extraction system, non-slip flooring, plastic clad walls as well as fixtures and fittings including 2 x combi ovens, 6 burner oven, double deep fat fryer plus further equipment. The kitchen was designed to cater for 220 meals.
The premises are available by way of a new lease. Equipment available by separate negotiation depending on extent of equipment required by new Tenants.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £4,200 Rates Payable: £2,024 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.