Commercial & Residential Investment - Consisting of Shop Unit and Two Flats
- Town Centre commercial and residential investment
- Ground floor retail unit let for £6,700 per annum, having been a take-away premises for past 20 years
- 1 x one bedroomed flat, 1 x one bedroomed maisonette on upper floors
- Estimated rental income once flats are let £16,600 per annum
Having been operated as a take-away premises for approximately 20 years the premises consists of a single fronted shop unit with servery and seating area to the front. Rear kitchen and preparation area, access to yard area.
Self contained side access, stairs to:-
Bedroom, kitchen, lounge / diner, 3 piece shower room
Flat 2 - Over Two Floors
First floor - Lounge / bedroom, kitchen. Second floor - bedroom / lounge, 3 piece bathroom
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the joint sole selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The premises are situated within Bridgeland Street which is considered to be a preferred location for professional office occupiers as well as retailers, it is also the location for the JD Wetherspoons public house. Bridgeland Street adjoins the main pedestrian thoroughfare known as Mill Street as well as The Quay.
The Property and Construction
The Grade II Listed property is of three storey construction under a pitched slate. At ground floor level there is a single fronted take-away shop unit with servery area and customer waiting area to the front and rear kitchen / preparation space. The ground floor also benefits from a rear yard area. There are two residential units on the upper two floors, each with self contained access. Flat 1 consists of one bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom, with flat 2 situated over 2 floors consisting of bedroom, lounge, kitchen and shower room.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest, with the benefit of the existing tenancies.
Retail Unit - Let for £6,700 per annum as a take-away premises
Flat 1 - Currently vacant, previous rental £4,800 per annum
Flat 2 - Currently vacant, previous rental £4,800 per annum
Estimated Income - £16,300 per annum
Energy Performance Certificates
The property is Grade II Listed, as such an Energy Performance Certificate is not required.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.