Children's clothing shop with e-commerce website
- Operating from double fronted shop unit just off Town's High Street
- Located in Street well known for specialist operators and retailers
- Low cost base with rent of £3,500 per annum and currently nil business rates
- Specialising in Organic Cotton clothing and fair-trade soft toys
- Suitable for sole trader or partnership venture
- Operating 5 days per week, 10am - 4pm
- E-commerce site included within sale with scope as not presently marketed fully
20`3 x 12`6 (6.15 m x 3.80m) Double fronted shop unit, woodland and animal window and wall art, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, laminate flooring, 3 x electric heaters, counter servery, till, CCTV, spot lighting, filing cupboard, toilet with low level, wash hand basin and hot water heater
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilfracombe is a popular resort situated on the North Devon Coast, with an estimated population in the region of 10,500. The sub regional centre of Barnstaple lies approximately 13 miles to the south.
The subject property is within Fore Street which is an important link between the main High Street area and the harbour district. The premises is in upper part of Fore Street close to the High Street as well as other assorted retailers. Fore Street is a well known destination for specialist retailers and operators.
The Property and Construction
Being a ground floor lock up shop unit with double frontage. The premises were refitted by our client in November 2013 with specification including laminate floor, spot lighting, CCTV, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, service counter, electric heaters, till and decorated windows and walls with woodland and animal decals / art.
Our client is inviting offers for the leasehold interest of their business. We understand the Landlord will offer a new 5 year lease term at a rent being £3,500 per annum.
Having been established by our client in November 2013 the business is for sale due to the pending birth of our clients baby. Since trade commenced our client has obtained exclusivity from a number of organic cotton suppliers including Maxomorra, JellyBabe, Frugi, Little Green Radicals, Piccalilly, Pigeon Organics, Kite Clothing and Toby Tiger. The business benefits from a low cost base with the annual rent being £3,500 and the business currently qualifying for zero business rates. Opening hours are 10am - 4pm 5 days per week, with the current owner having created a handbook for the operation of the business to ensure any handover is smooth. Included within the business sale is the e-commerce site www.thecottontreedevon.com which has considerable scope given this part of the business has not been fully promoted or marketed.
Any current stock to be purchased at valuation upon completion, estimated between £4,000 - £6,000.
The property is sold with an inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.