Fitted Restaurant / Cafe Premises Suitable for a Wide Variety of Catering Trades
- Located opposite Cattle Market Car Park, close to High Street
- Suitable for both daytime and evening trade
- Prominent premises with covers for circa 50
- Let as fitted restaurant and kitchen with extraction system
- Suitable for a wide variety of catering styles
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
RESTAURANT / CAFE
Single fronted catering premises, GIA 779sq.ft (72 sq.m), providing covers for circa 50, table and chair / bench seating, feature brick paved flooring, service counter, till, water boiler, double chiller, 2 x single chillers, jacket potato oven, non slip flooring, back ground music system. Bar servery with ice machine and drinks chiller.
Ladies and gents toilets, each with low level w.c., wash hand basin, hot water heater
2 x fridges, Bain Marie with hot cupboard, extractor, 6 burner gas oven, double sink unit, wash hand basin, non slip flooring
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The subject property is situated on Tuly Street opposite the Cattle Market car park and close to the Towns High Street and the covered retail parade of Gammon Walk. There are assorted retail, office and leisure users in the immediate vicinity as well as the Town's Library.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a prominent ground floor lock up catering premises with a single frontage and double entrance doors. At present there is seating for approximately 50 covers and a trading area of circa 779 sq.ft (72 sq.m) including a fitted kitchen plus ladies and gents toilet facilities.
The premises is available by way of a new lease at a rent of £12,500 per annum. A premium is sought for the trade inventory of fixtures, fittings and equipment of £24,950.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £12,000 Rates Payable: £5,784 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less could be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers should make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.