End Terraced Business Unit with Warehouse, Mezzanine Floor and Offices - 3,066 SQ.FT (285 SQ.M)
- Modern business premises with combination of warehouse/workspace and office accommodation
- 3,168 sq.ft (294 sq.m) over two floors including kitchen and toilet facilities
- Double glazing, air conditioning, Three Phase electricity, roller shutter door
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses
- Side yard area available by separate negotiation
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Double glazed entrance door giving access to:-
WAREHOUSE / WORKSHOP
GIA 1,569 sq.ft (145 sq.m) 43`5 x 36`4 (13.20 m x 11.05 m) Double glazed personnel entrance door leading to reception office, disabled toilet, fire system, false ceiling, LED lighting, roller shutter door, power floated floor, stainless steel single drainer sink, stairs to:-
GIA 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m) Fork lift entrance gate, LED lighting, 2 x air conditioned offices with front facing double glazed windows, non slip floor, kitchenette, glazed partitioned office
To the side of the unit is yard area of circa 2,500 sq.ft (232 sq.m) which is available by separate negotiation.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is located within Brannam Crescent just off the A39 / A361 Link Road on the Roundswell Industrial / Business Park. To the entrance of this part of the estate is McDonalds and Toyota Car Showroom. Other nationals in the immediate vicinity include Home Bargains, Dunelm Mill and Costa.
Being an end of terrace business unit with brick facing and insulated profiled cladding to all external elevations under a pitched insulated roof. The unit is currently configured as warehouse / workshop at ground floor with a ground floor reception office. There is a full coverage mezzanine floor providing further workspace, storage and office space. Specification of the premises includes personnel door entrance, roller shutter door, air conditioned offices, glazed meeting room, false ceiling, LED lighting, toilet facilities on ground floor, roller shutter door entrance, mezzanine floor with fork lift access. The unit has a gross internal ground floor area of 1,569 sq.ft (145 sq.m) and a mezzanine floor of 1,506 sq.ft (140 sq.m), which also includes 2 air conditioned offices and a glazed partitioned meeting room. To the front of the unit is a part tarmacadam and part brick paved car parking area.
To the side of the unit is a fenced yard area of circa 2,500 sq.ft (232 sq.m) which is available by separate negotiation if desired.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease with long and short term propositions considered upon merit. The yard area to the side of the unit is available by separate negotiation.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £15,250 Rates Payable: £7,351 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.