'Ready To Go' Brewery Premises Available to Purchase or Lease
- Fitted brewery premises with 3 x 1100 litre fermenters, cask washer, hot liquor tank, Mash Tun, air conditioned cellar
- Modern industrial premises with mezzanine floor office
- 'Ready to operate' brewery set up
- Eligible for full business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
32`8 x 32`1 (9.95 m x 9.75 m) GIA 1,048 sq.ft (97 sq.m) Currently sub divided to create brewery cellar and warehouse, roller shutter door, double glazed personnel door entrance, stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel preparation benches
480 sq.ft (45 sq.m) Storage area and office, kitchen with eye and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink, toilet with low level w.c., wash hand basin and shower
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Ilfracombe has long been established as a thriving seaside resort, thanks to its sandy beach, wide range of accommodation and amenities. In recent years it has attracted a more diverse crowd too, including those who come to visit its Michelin-starred restaurant and see artist Damien Hirst’s installation ‘Verity’ that dominates the otherwise traditional harbour. Ilfracombe’s resident population of over 11,000 makes it one of North Devon’s larger towns, and there are solid plans for ongoing development including an additional 1,500k houses and possible marina. Good road and bus services connect Ilfracombe to Barnstaple (12 miles), Woolacombe (6 miles), Combe Martin (5 miles), Croyde (9 miles), Braunton (7 miles), Bideford (22 miles) and South Molton (24 miles).
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Comprising of 9 purpose built industrial units in 3 blocks, the mid terraced unit is of steel portal frame construction with block and profiled steel elevations with insulated profiled roof cladding and approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Internally the premises has a GIA 1,048 sq.ft (97 sq.m) at ground floor, which is currently configured as brewery, air conditioned cellar and warehouse space. There is a mezzanine floor which provides a further 480 sq.ft (45 sq.m) and provides additional storage and office space. Further specification includes roller shutter door, ceiling lights, double glazing, toilet facilities, rear cask store.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest with rental propositions also considered.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £5,600 Rates Payable: £2,699 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
The property is sold with an inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment, if leased the trade inventory remains within the ownership of the Landlords. The trade inventory includes 3 x 1100 litre fermenters, cask washer, hot liquor tank 900 litre, Mash Tun, Copper Kettle, approximately 100 casks, air conditioning for cellar, assorted brewery equipment.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity, drainage, telephone connection