Parcel of Land Overlooking Westward Ho! Beach - Former Surf School Changing Rooms and Storage
- Just metres from Wesward Ho! slipway and beach
- Fenced parcel of land with front and rear access
- Fronting two car parks and adjoining beach amenities
- 1,357 sq.ft (126 sq.m) currently with 3 containers sited formerly used for storage and changing rooms for surf school
- Close to Tesco Express supermarket
- Available for immediate occupation
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 1,357 sq.ft (126 sq.m) 46`0 x 29`6 (14.0m x 9.0m) 3 containers on site, 2 x 21`0 (6.40m), 1 x 19`0 (5.80m). There is currently no water or electric on site.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
This well-known seaside village welcomes a steady stream of visitors every year, thanks to its wide expanse of sandy beach, attractions and events. It has a strong resident community that makes use of the village’s shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, and the Local Plan allows for business development and the building of around 1,000 new homes. Being also only 1 mile from the larger village of Northam, 2 miles from the pretty fishing village of Appledore, and 2 miles from the larger town of Bideford, people tend to move freely between these locations (linked by a regular bus route), which is of benefit to any businesses based here. North Devon’s commercial centre of Barnstaple is also nearby (11 miles).
The land is situated on Westbourne Terrace between the two car parks, with pedestrian access off both. Also adjoining the land are beach amenities including toilets, showers and Lifeguard station. The Slipway to the Beach is under 50m away.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Comprising of a fenced area of land of 1,357 sq.ft (126 sq.m). There is gated access off both the front and rear car parks. The premises was previously used by our clients as a base for their surf school with 3 containers still sited on the land which were used as changing rooms and storage.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease, with short and long term proposals considered.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.