MODERN INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT INCLUDING CAR PARKING - TWO REMAINING UNITS - 850 SQ.FT (79 SQ.M) & 773 SQ.FT (72 SQ.M)
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The units are situated on the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate just off the A39, close to the Atlantic Retail Village. There are mixed users on the industrial estate including Plumb Centre and BJ’s Value Store. Habat Enterprise Park is a development of 12 industrial units ranging from 500 sq ft - 1,560 sq ft.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
The units are in predominately two terraces and are a mix of block and profiled steel construction. There is brickwork to 6ft to the front elevations and internal block work to all elevations.
Unit Size Rent (pa) Service Charge (est)
Unit 4 850 sq.ft £6,375 £320 p.a. inc. buildings insurance
Unit 10 773 sq.ft £5,800 £295 p.a. inc. buildings insurance
The unit is available by way of new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
A variety of uses within Class B1, (Business), B2 (General Industrial) and B8 (Storage and Distribution) of the Town & Country (Use Classes) Order 1987.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The rental of the unit attracts VAT.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org